Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blonde Story

So, no offense if you are blonde, but I've learned that I just have to know when to laugh at myself. Today I got home from work and the kids whent straight to nap. (I get off at noon on Wednesdays.) I was eating a Wendy's ceasar side salad as I checked over my email, when my fork slipped and I spilled romaine lettuce and parmesean cheese all over my keyboard. I continued to work for a minute, then realized I was getting parm under the keys, so I went and grabbed the vacuum cleaner. I have a little dust buster thingy, but it doesn't work. Anyway, I didn't put any attachments on the hose or anything (they were lost long ago, anyway). It was just going to take five seconds, right? So, I turned it on and began to suck up all of the lettuce and bits of cheese. Suddenly I realized my R was missing. OH CRAP! I had to turn off the vacuum, remove the bag and dig around in the dirt until I found it. As I type this, I am making a mistake about every 5 seconds, because it won't stay on. I'm just glad this didn't happen at work. That'll teach me to multitask!


I have been having some trouble uploading video, and I finally figured it out. This one is from a couple of months ago, but still worth watching, I think!

1 comment:

drowninginblessing said...

Hi Kim, Thanks for the funny stories! I just had a "catch up" day on your blog. Looking forward to the day when Abe makes his little bro giggle like Andrew does!