Monday, July 6, 2009

Catch up day...


Two months after my last post, it has been a fun, fun summer for the Shenk boys! Here is a picture gallery of our last couple of months!

Daddy's helper!




At the end of June, we took a family vacation with several members of the Shenk family. We had a great time in the mountains of Gatlinburg, TN. It's kinda hard to take pics with two small kids around, but here's a few of my favs. Later, I will have to add the pics of the mama bear and three cubs we saw along the side of the road...my sisters-in-law both got better shots than we did, so I'll get copies from them!


Andrew is 2 and as always, is such an outdoorsman. He LOVES to splash at the YMCA pool and at home in our back yard! Aaron is 9 months old and crawls, pull himself up, and is even walking along the edge of the coffee table and sofa! He has two teeth, but he didn't have them yet in these pics - I LOVE LOVE LOVE his smile!





















1 comment:

drowninginblessing said...

Hi Kim, Cute photos and video. I always like checking in with your blog to get a foretaste of how our two boys will play. (Two weeks til boy number two is due!)